Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Business Health Check Survey now online

As some of you may know I have been working for the past year and a half with the other founding members of the Institute of Small Business Coaching to create and formalise the Peak Performance Business Coaching Program.

All of us are really excited about the outcome and the program and all of our clients have noticed the impact of it during the last 1.5 year.

One of the components of the Peak Performance Business Coaching Program is the new and improved business health check survey tool, and I have just managed to get it online on my website here

Feel free to go and have a look at it and take the survey why don't you.... when you do I will send you back a nicely presented 1 page report and graph that will show you quite clearly where the strengths and challenges in your business are. You never know, it might give you some pause for thought...

Any feedback is gratefully accepted as well of course.

Drop me a line or call me if you want to have a chat about it.

Have a great month.

And by the way, I am getting really serious about all the social networking options that are available now.... come and follow me on twitter for example at http://twitter.com/coachbusiness or lets get connected on linkedin...click here for my profile and I am also experimenting with weird things like Plaxo and Squidoo and Twine and more... Soon I am going to put up some videos on Youtube as well...

"Putting Small Business Owners back in Control of their Life and their Business"

See you in the brave new world soon.

Warmest,

Roland Hanekroot

No comments: